Sometimes you just forget your password and you are unable to log in. Don't worry - it happens to the best of us! Just use the Forgot Password option to reset your password and get right back on track!
- Whilst on the login-screen, click on the Forgot Password button.
- Fill in your e-mail adress in the dialogue box and click on the Reset Password button to continue.
- You will receive an e-mail with information on how to reset your password. In the mail click on the Reset password button.
- You will be taken to the password reset screen. Delete the pre-filled dots in the fields New Password and Confirm Password.
Now enter your desired password in both fields. When you are done, click on the Reset Password button.
(Remember that your password should have a length of at least 8 characters and contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one number).
- When you see the green success-message you are ready to login with your new password.