Sometimes you just forget your password and you are unable to log in. Don't worry - it happens to the best of us! Just use the Forgot Password option to reset your password and get right back on track!
- Go to https://app.acadal.com and click on the Forgot Password button.
- Fill in your e-mail adress in the dialogue box and click on the Reset Password button to continue.
- You will get a verification that an e-mail has been sent to your e-mail adress.
- Find the e-mail in your e-mail inbox and open it. Once opened click on the Choose a new password button.
- You will be taken to the password reset screen. Enter your desired password in both input fields. When you are done, click on the Reset Password button.
(Remember that your password should have a length of at least 8 characters and contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one number).
- When you see the green success-message you are ready to login with your new password.