- To create a new sprint template, click on the profile button in the upper right corner.
- In the menu, click on Sprint Designer.
- Next, click on the Create New Template button.
- Make sure to give your new sprint template a title.
- Now it is time to design the content of your sprint template. You will need at least one section to do this. Click on the Add Section button to get startet.
- Next, you must add a module to the section you just created. Click on the Add Module button to do this.
Instead of building the module from scratch, you can select any previously made module from your module bank in the upper right corner of the dialogue box.
- As you create sections and add modules you will see a representation of the Sprint Flow.
- Whilst you are creating your sprint template remember to save it from time to time to avoid loosing progress. You do this by clicking on the Save as Draft button.
- Note that when you save as draft only you can see the template. Keep saving as draft if you are not ready to share your design yet.
- You will still be able to edit and save changes to the template after it has been submitted.