- To create a new sprint template from an existing template, click on the profile button in the upper right corner.
- In the menu, click on Sprint Designer.
- Next, click on the Start From Template button.
- In the dialogue box, select the Sprint Template you want to use. In this example we have chosen "The Super Awesome Sprint".
- Once you have selected a Sprint Template, click on the Load Template button.
- Once the template has been loaded every field and any content contained in the template will be transferred to the new sprint template you are creating.
When adding new modules you are able to select any previously made modules from your module bank in the upper right corner of the dialogue box.
- Note that when you save as draft only you can see the template. Keep saving as draft if you are not ready to share your design yet.
- You will still be able to edit and save changes to the template after it has been submitted.