- To pause a Sprint, first click on the Sprint Selector in the top bar to the right of the acadal logo.
- In the Sprint Selector menu select the sprint you want to pause.
- Next, click on SPRINT SETUP in the context menu to the left.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the sprint setup screen and click on Pause Sprint.
- A dialogue box will appear. To let the sprint participants know why you are pausing the sprint, make sure you type in a reason before you continue.
- When you are ready to continue, click on Pause The Sprint.
- To unpause the sprint, return to the sprint setup screen and click on Start Sprint.