- The Sprint Dashboard provides you with a quick overview of the most important data concerning the Sprints you take part in. Each Sprint on the Sprint Dashboard is represented like this:
- To the left and beginning from the top you will see the title of the Sprint. Just below the title is the Sprint Challenge, information about your next deadline in the Sprint, as well as the status of the Sprint.
- In the center you can see who is taking part as Sprintmaster and Sprint Participants.
- You are also able to see who is the Co-creator of the Sprint.
- To the right you have statistics on your own progress as well as the teams progress in the Sprint. You can also get a quick overview of how many insights and ideas have been created in the Sprint.
- In the bottom you can expand the pane to reveal the Top ideas in the Sprint.