Sometimes you need to open a link that your colleague shared in an insight. Here's how to do it.
1. When someone shares a link in an insight it looks like this:
2. To open the link, first you must mark it with your mouse and copy it.
To copy on Windows computers: "ctrl + c" | To copy on Mac computers: "command + c"
3. Now open a new pane in your browser.
4. Left-click with your mouse in the empty address field to allow the text cursor to appear.
5. Now paste the link into the empty address field and press the enter key on your keyboard.
To paste on Windows computers: "ctrl + v" | To paste on Mac computers: "command + v"
6. Your browser will load the link. Once you want to return to Acadal, simply click on the Acadal pane and you'll be back in the Sprint.